Saturday, May 30, 2009

and now, ladies and gents, the man who's conquered all his fears

Curtis Wells Wilkinson

Birthday: October 2
Anniversary: November 17 (mission)
Born in Sandy, Utah

My secret ambition is to:
I'm compulsive about: my computer
Best advice I ever got:
3 bad habits I have:
Food I would never let cross my lips: coconut or carrot cake
I would never kiss someone who: smokes
Secret about you (that's not too deep): see "5 things people don't know about me"
Behind my back people say: he's too quiet
Pet peeve(s): people who talk out of both sides of their mouth
Most embarrassing moment:
Best gift I ever got: it wasn't the gift it was the giver
Best gift I ever gave: the wii with monster accessory pack
Before I die I just have to: live
Favorite games: Smash Bros
4 jobs I've had:

* pizza delivery
* Hollywood video

* Best Buy

* missionary


Favorite sports: ultimate frisbee
Favorite joke: Knock, knock....
Favorite cartoon/cartoonist:
Best way to relax: games
Favorite animal: penguin
Best advice I ever gave: don't marry her
Favorite place in the world to be: will let you know
Most fun thing I did in 2007: baptize
Best book(s) I ever read: Jesus the Christ, Book of Mormon
4 things I'd like for my birthday that cost less than $20:
Shoe size: 11.5
Favorite movie(s): Matrix
Eye color: dark brown
What do you usually eat for breakfast: cereal (Cap'n Crunch)
Favorite CD at the moment: ???
Characteristic you despise: dishonesty
Characteristic you most admire: perseverance
If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go:
3 favorite TV shows:
  • Simpsons
  • Heroes
  • Chuck
Would retire to: I like the CA beach house idea
Morning or night person: NOT a morning person, yeah, night's good
Pets: Shasta
What did you want to be when you were little: fireman or policeman so I could run red lights
Favorite candy: snickers
Favorite flower(s): I'm a freaking guy.
5 favorite songs:
Favorite holiday: Christmas (the whole break)
Favorite Christmas tradition: Name Game
If you were a crayon what color would you be: one of those strawberry scented ones
Favorite soda: root beer (A&W or Barq's)
Favorite restaurant: Cafe Rio
Hair color: dark brown
Favorite toy as a kid: Doo
5 things people don't know about me: you'll never know
Do you like ice cream: yes
What were you doing 10 years ago: passing the sacrament
Fears: SURVEYS
Favorite pig-out food: Cafe Rio
Favorite day of the week: a day off
Things I enjoy: snowboarding, racquetball, rock climbing
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: buy a house, save the rest
I'm exceptionally good at: reading people
The smell of ______ makes me gag: rotting fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment